When it comes to automobile accidents, insurance companies get a bad rap. Who has time to sit on hold for what feels like an eternity when your mind is spinning with everything that needs to be done to fix your car?
No one, that’s who.
Here’s a not-so-fun fact: According to the National Safety Council, there are approximately 27,000 auto accidents in the United States every day. That means that on an average day, roughly 18 accidents occur each minute.
While we think that most insurance companies are actually pretty great about making sure their customers are completely satisfied, filing insurance claims can be an overwhelming process.
That’s why we prefer to save the day – and frustration – for you.
We want your accident experience to be as painless as possible, which means we’re willing to do the hard work for you. As long as you have an initial claim set up through your insurance company, we will handle the rest:
- Making arrangements for a rental car, if covered
- Taking and sending photos of the vehicle’s damage
- Completing an initial estimate of repairs
- Determining whether or not your vehicle is considered a “total loss”
- Filing necessary paperwork for claim(s)
- Ordering parts and performing approved repair work
We have years of experience in working with all major insurance agencies and will work with your agent(s) to ensure your vehicle gets the necessary repairs without costing you unnecessary time or money.
Have questions about your insurance claim or how the process works? Contact us!